The 4 Most Poluplar 5G FTTA connectors-FULLAXS-PDLC-ODVA-OPTITAP
Finally an RRU implementation that makes sense (and benefits) densification for LTE and 5G networks, both in macro cells and outdoor small cells, is driving more than ever the need for versatile options when it comes to fiber connectivity for the RRU. Choosing the most suitable fiber to antenna (FTTA) configuration can be complex and time consuming.
Telhua can help you. Our FTTA solutions encompass a variety of options for top-of-tower RRU deployment, the most important parts are waterproof connectors which is the core component for 5G solutions.
Right now, there are 4 common types of harsh connectors are widely used in the world.
The FullAXS connector sealing delivers a watertight seal up to IP67 and IP65 levels, uses UV material to meet F1 rating UL 94-V0 and withstands all applicable lightning strike requirements, making them ideal for many harsh outdoor environments, including wireless and microwave equipment, industrial, robotic, and aerospace and defense applications.
PDLC Optical Cable Assembly Waterproof Outdoor Protected Cable is standard size for Duplex LC Connectors, and the outer housing with metal protective device. The connecting is safe and reliable. Also have the functions of waterproof, dust proof. This patch cords widely used in FTTA, Base station, and the outdoor waterproof condition.
ODVA one type of sealed fiber connectors with quick connect bayonet coupling mechanism design provides low cost ideal solution for CATV, RRH remote radio heads, FTTX harsh environment connectivity.
The ODVA IP68 sealed products provide increased protection from dust, moisture, contamination, chemical corrosion and vibration for the high speed data transmission.
TELHUA ODVA products portfolio gives flexibility and delivers a complete FTTA system interconnect solution by offering LC duplex, SC simplex, MPO different cores in singlemode and mutlimode with cable, plug kit , protective cap, boxes. customized requirement are provided.
OptiTap connector technology has been a huge success since its launch. In almost every large-scale FTTH deployment, primarily SFUs or external MDUs, OptiTap connectors have been installed.
• In the United States, major operators have passed more than 25 million premises, primarily with the OptiTap connector.
• In Canada, three large incumbent operators are building extensive FTTH networks using OptiTap connectors.
• An initiative by a large Australian company uses OptiTap connectors.
• In Europe, four large operators have deployed widely using OptiTap connectors.
Two numbers are important to remember:
• Approximately 45 million: The number of OptiTaports TELHU has shipped and are now used in
FTTH systems worldwide.
• Approximately 21 million: The number of outside plant drop cable assemblies Corning has shipped and are now used in FTTH systems worldwide.