Movistar 48 ports multi operator box
- Multi-operator cabinet with six trays and capacity for 48 fibers.
- Allow the connection between multiple operators and clients.
- It has a central area to organize the fibers which is protected with a main door.
- It has compartments separated by a distribution panel of up to 48 optical fibers.
Movistar 48 ports multi operator box is a splice and connection box used in FTTH networks inside buildings as an optical interconnection point between the optical cables of the operators' power or distribution networks and the building's distribution network (vertical). It equpped with scapc shutter adapter.
Its modular design allows it to be used in independent modules either as a termination module for the operator's network and accommodation of optical splitters or as an optical interconnection module with the vertical network of the building, allowing the parking of fiber termination connectors on the panel itself for provide discharges directly to the homes of customers. The boxes are installed screwed directly to the wall in common areas of the building: garages, communication rooms, interior rooms, etc. Same concept of Electroson Caja terminal óptica modular para interior de edificios 48 conectores SC/APC.
Can't find the specific information you’re looking for? Have a question ? Contact Us
Products:Movistar 48 ports multi operator box
- Fiber Distribution Cabinet
- Fiber Optic Outlet
- Fiber Optic Termination Box
- Fiber Optic Adapter
- Fiber Optic Pigtail
- Fiber Optic Splitter
- Fiber Optic Patch Cord
- Fiber Optic Patch Panel
- Fiber Optic Attenuator
- Fiber Optic Cable
- Fiber Splice Closure
- Fiber Distribution Frame
- Outdoor Active Cabinet
- Fast Connector