FTTH 96 core optical fiber ftth distribution cabinet hub SMC optic fiber distribution cross connection ODF DDF cabinet
- Model: ODC-96A
- Integrated fibre splice and storage module, full parking and storage area for pigtails
- Applicable to ribbon cable and non-ribbon cable
- Separated routing of backbone cable and distribution cable, n0-cross fibre jumpers
- Convenience for operation and maintenance
What is a Fiber Distribution Hub?
Fiber Distribution Hub is a transfer equipment that provides optical cable termination and patch cord connection for backbone layer optical cable and distribution layer optical cable. After the optical cable is introduced into the fiber distribution hub, after fixing, termination, and fiber distribution, the trunk layer optical cable and the distribution layer optical cable are connected by using fiber patch cord.
What purpose is it used for?
It is used for the connection, distribution and dispatch of backbone optical cables and distribution optical cables in communication systems, power systems, traffic control systems and cable television systems.
What material is used to make the Fiber Distribution Hub?
The material for Fiber Distribution Hub includes SMC, 304 Stainless, 430 Stainless, and metal.
- Fiber Distribution Cabinet
- Fiber Optic Outlet
- Fiber Optic Termination Box
- Fiber Optic Adapter
- Fiber Optic Pigtail
- Fiber Optic Splitter
- Fiber Optic Patch Cord
- Fiber Optic Patch Panel
- Fiber Optic Attenuator
- Fiber Optic Cable
- Fiber Splice Closure
- Fiber Distribution Frame
- Outdoor Active Cabinet
- Fast Connector