• Can accommodate up to six pre-connectorized splitters (1x4, 1x8, 1x16) for joining customer cables.
• The unit is supplied with 4 SE splicing trays.
• The cable is fixed through the left side of the unit.
• User cables (multi fiber or single fiber) come out from the top or bottom of the unit.
• The ROE allows the connection, splicing, branching and storage of optical fibers from building and network cables.
• Building cables are terminated on request with field mountable connectors on the right side
patch panel. A 12-position parking area is located on the right side of the patch panel for
• A 6-position patch panel is located on the main cover
• The right side cover provides access to the building wire connectors. In this area, the upper and lower walls are removable, allowing intercommunication between the modules.
• The doors are opened for the Telecom Italia "unified" key.
• 4 tbolar protections for the input cables are placed on the left side of the module.
• The module is IP51, light gray, RAL 7035.
• A metal mounting bracket is available to ensure proper alignment of the modules.