16 core Fast Connector Exit Optic Splice Closure with Splitter and Adapter Holder
1. Excessive fibers can be stored in storage baskets. Easy in fiber management.
2. Fully mechanical sealing. Easy installation and reentry. No other sealing adhesive tape is needed.
3. Base and dome sealed with clamp and O-ring system. Cable entry ports sealed with rubber.
4. The splice trays are hinged for access to any splice tray, without disturbing other trays.
5. The inner parts and fixing parts are made of stainless steel
6. With a earthing device protect it from damage by lightning
7. Compatible with most cable types(single fiber or ribbon), and cable constructions(loose tube, central core, slotted core, modular). And the product can be used in any environment (aerial, buried, handhole, manhole)and in many applications(tap-off, expressed, branch, and repair)
- Fiber Distribution Cabinet
- Fiber Optic Outlet
- Fiber Optic Termination Box
- Fiber Optic Adapter
- Fiber Optic Pigtail
- Fiber Optic Splitter
- Fiber Optic Patch Cord
- Fiber Optic Patch Panel
- Fiber Optic Attenuator
- Fiber Optic Cable
- Fiber Splice Closure
- Fiber Distribution Frame
- Outdoor Active Cabinet
- Fast Connector