Fiber Optic Patch Panel
- 1HE E2000 19inch splice box Price:5.1~10.1USD
- 1U telescopic fiber optic panel Price:5.1~10.1USD
- Digitus DN-97602 Cable Panel - Black - Cable Management Panel - 1U Height - 19" Width
- Telecom Egypt 19inch 3U 144 ports SC Modular type sliding patch panel with glass door Price:131~17.1USD
- Egypt 19inch 3U 96 ports sc adapter sliding patch panel with glass door Price:13.1~17.1USD
- 19inch 24 ports modular type sc adapter sliding patch panel Price:3.1~7.1USD
- StarHub 4U 19inch 96 fibers optic splice and terminal patch panel Price:4.1~17.1USD
- STC 19inch Sliding LCAPC Optical Splitter Patch Panel Price:4.5~5.5USD
- Opterna 19inch 3U 144 ports sc quad adapter swing-out fiber optic patch panel Price:3.1~17.1USD
- 19inch 2U 48 ports sc simplex swing-out fiber optic patch panel with front door for Vodacom Price:5.1~12.1USD
- South Africa Opterna Fiber Optic 19 inch 1U 24 Ports SC Duplex Adapter Sliding Patch Panel
- Opterna 19inch 1U fibre patch panel 24 port Price:3.1~7.1USD
- STC 19inch 1U rotated 48 ports fiber optic patch panel
- 19inch 128 ports 3u swivel modular splitter patch panel Price:10.4~20.8USD
- 19inch 192 ports 3u swivel fiber optic lc patch panel Price:11.2~20.4USD
- 19inch 3U 128 ports rotated fiber optic splitter patch panel Price:16.2~20.8USD
- MOF72-1U 19inch swing out fiber optic patch panel Price:6.8-14.8USD
- MOF144-3U 19inch modular swivel drawer 3U 144FO left opening Price:6.8~20.8USD
- 19inch 1U 24 ports E2000 sliding drawer fiber optic patch panel Price:3.1~7.1USD
- 19inch 1U 12 or 24 port LC to LC optical fiber patch panel Price:4.8~7.8USD
FIBER OPTIC PANEL
The Fiber Optic System has become a complex setup because of the addition of numerous fibers into the network almost every other day. To organize and manage these cables, technicians use various cable organizers like fiber optic panels. The use of fiber optic panels minimizes the clutter of wires and makes the management, movement, and addition of fiber optic cables easier. Of all the fiber cable organizers that are available in the market, the fiber optic distribution panel is the most widely used cable manager.
What is a fiber optic panel?
A fiber optic panel is primarily used for accommodating fiber cable connections, terminations, and patching. With these fiber panels, technicians can easily control the clutter of fiber optic cables and connection points in a standard panel or any other enclosure structure. In simple words, fiber optic panels make cable management and maintenance easier for you.
How many types of fiber optic panels are available?
Generally, two types of fiber optic panels are available first wall-mounted and rack-mounted. If you're a little confused about the names, worry not Telhua will simplify it for you.
Wall Mount Fiber Optic Panel
These types of fiber optic distribution panels are designed for direct termination of cables that can be virtually mounted anywhere. Plus, wall mount fiber optic panels are designed with dual doors to allow easy cable access.
Rack Mount Fiber Optic Panel
Rack mount fiber optic panels, on the other hand, are usually used in data center rack cable management. These panels are available in the patch panel and enclosure versions with different LC or SC ports. These fiber optic panels are much more popular in data centers that account for high-density cabling systems. The reason is simple, rack mount fiber panels are versatile and have larger capacities.
How to buy a fiber optic panel?
There are lots of good options available in the market when you purchase a fiber optic panel; it may become difficult to find a suitable one. To ease off your burden and help you find the right fiber optic panel to suffice your needs, consider the following factors:
Rack Mounted or Wall Mounted
First things first, find the place where you want to install the panel. The installation place is the first thing you need to consider because it reflects the purpose of your purchase. For example, if you require a distribution panel for wall-mounted applications like in a telecommunication room, you should buy a wall mount fiber optic panel. In contrast, rack mount fiber optic panels are best suited for network and server racks.
Loaded or unloaded
The second thing you need to consider while buying a fiber optic panel is the practical and long-term utility of the distribution panel. There are two types of fiber optic panels- loaded and unloaded. Suppose you buy a loaded fiber optic panel, and the next thing you need to do is simply snap in the fiber optic cable connections. But, loaded panels have a drawback. In case one port of a loaded panel gets damaged, it will not work again. Plus, changing connectors is not as feasible in Loaded optic panels, and you may need to replace your old fiber optic panel with a new one. For example, if your old panel has SC connectors and you want to change them to new LC ones, you may need to buy a totally new LC-loaded fiber optic panel. At the same time, unloaded fiber optic panels have no such limitations and offer users more flexibility.
Installation and management of fiber cable systems are challenging when several hundreds of fiber optic cables exist. The fiber optic panels offer great support by eliminating the cable clutters and providing ample space and protection to all fiber optic cables. Moreover, using a fiber optic panel makes cable management and troubleshooting work much more manageable.
How do you connect fiber optic cable to patch panel?
The fiber optic patch panel is suitable for the wiring connection between the optical cable and the optical communication equipment. Through the adapter in the patch panel, the optical signal is drawn out with the optical patch cord to realize the optical wiring function. It is suitable for the protective connection of optical cables and distribution pigtails, and is also suitable for the use of optical fiber termination points in optical fiber access networks.
What are the two types of patch panel?
There are 12 ports fiber optic patch pane and 24 ports fiber optic patch panel two types.
What is the purpose of the patch panel?
The patch panel has a wide range of functions, including the introduction, fixation and stripping protection of optical cables, fusion and protection of optical fibers, storage of pigtails, storage and management of jumpers, fixed connection and cross-connection of optical fibers, etc. Value-added module units such as optical splitters, wavelength division multiplexers, etc. can be installed at the customer's request; it can also be used for the termination, use and management of optical cables between wiring rooms and equipment.
What is the size of the patch panel?
There are 19inch or 21inch patch panel, height can be 1U, 2U, 3U, 4U, 5U.
- Fiber Distribution Cabinet
- Fiber Optic Outlet
- Fiber Optic Termination Box
- Fiber Optic Adapter
- Fiber Optic Pigtail
- Fiber Optic Splitter
- Fiber Optic Patch Cord
- Fiber Optic Patch Panel
- Fiber Optic Attenuator
- Fiber Optic Cable
- Fiber Splice Closure
- Fiber Distribution Frame
- Outdoor Active Cabinet
- Fast Connector