New type dome fiber optic splice closure
1. Application occasions of the product
The products of this project are mainly used in optical fiber transmission networks to mechanically protect optical cables and optical fiber connection points. It can be installed overhead, pipeline, or underground.
2. Features of the fiber splice closure project product
- The plastic parts are made of high-quality anti-aging engineering plastics, with a long service life
- The sealing of the box body and the sealing of the optical cable inlet and outlet holes are quick and simple, and can be opened and used repeatedly
- Good fiber routing design to ensure that the radius of curvature of the fiber is not less than 30MM
The product of the splice closure has a 65X40 oval inlet and outlet pipe and 6 Φ24 round inlet and outlet pipes. The overall dimensions are shown in the figure below.
- Choose the splice tray, suitable for ribbon or bundle fiber, which can be configured arbitrarily within the maximum capacity
- The splice tray has a large storage space for optical fibers, and the flip angle is up to 90°, which is convenient for maintenance and expansion.
- Grounding device and valve can be installed
- There are high quality and ordinary heat shrinkable tubing for users to choose
- There is an optical cable fixing structure inside, which makes the fixing of the optical cable safer and more reliable.
This splice closure is mainly composed of 1—cylinder body, 2—base, 3—holding hoop, 4—fiber storage tray, 5—fusion splice tray, 6—support base, 7—optical cable fixing device, 8—reinforced core fixing device, 9—seal Ring, 10-welding tray bracket, etc.
According to the different installation environment, choose different installation accessories
Electrical technical parameters
High-voltage protective grounding device:
Insulation resistance: ≥2×104MΩ/500V (DC).
Withstand voltage: ≥15000V (DC)/1min, no breakdown, no arcing.
Mechanical performance parameters
Tension: The optical cable connector box can withstand an axial tension of not less than 800N
Flattening: The optical cable connector box can withstand a pressure of 2000N/100mm
Impact: The optical cable connector box can withstand impact energy of 16N·m, and the number of impacts is 3
Bending: The joint between the optical cable connector box and the optical cable can withstand a bending tension load of 150N,
10 cycles of bending angle ±45°
Torsion: The optical cable connector box can withstand torque not less than 50N·m, and the torsion angle is ±90°,
10 cycles in total
Meet the YD 814.1-2004 standard of the communication industry and the bidding requirements of China Mobile
The barrel and base are made of high-quality special PP material, which has excellent aging resistance, impact resistance and corrosion resistance.
Large splice tray size, large fiber storage and operation space
Large welding capacity, the largest single-core welding is 288 cores, and the cable welding is 1152 cores
4 in and 4 out can be realized, the diameter of the in and out cable is as follows
6 round holes: Φ10～Φ22;
One oval hole: when one cable is inserted: Φ20～Φ25; when two cables are inserted: Φ10～Φ25
The sealing ring is made of silicon rubber, the sealing structure adopts triple sealing, and the protection level can reach IP68
The optical cable is fixed by a throat buckle, and the optical cable is fixed and the reinforcing core is fixed electrically disconnected, which is safe and reliable
The hoop lock is simple and convenient, and can be opened repeatedly
3. Problems solved and benefits for customers
The shell is made of special materials, anti-impact, anti-aging, anti-corrosion, long-term use, no stress cracking, effectively reducing the user's risk of use
It can be reliably sealed in harsh environments, saving users maintenance costs
Can be opened repeatedly, which is convenient for users to expand and maintain
Large capacity, large number of inlet and outlet cable holes, maximize user benefits